BEST Viewpoints 8
Data Analysis Made Simple
BEST Viewpoints is a software application designed to simplify the process of extracting information from data. Its graphical user interface enables users to create meaningful and high-quality results in minutes by providing quick access to many graphical and statistical functions for data analysis and visualization.
- Because of its highly intuitive user interface, no programming skills are needed to use it
- No software limits on dataset size
- Highly efficient categorical data analysis enables grouping by any number of categories
- Analyzes datasets of numbers, strings, graphics, symbols, etc. (e.g. basic text mining capabilities)
- Import data and merge many datasets by combining any of the following: databases and xls, csv, and txt files, among others
- Export outputs to CSV, XLS, GIF, Metafile, and more
- Right-in-plot modification capability provides intuitive ways to modify analysis when the mouse is placed over particular components of the plots created
- Provides a fast way to test options and use Mathematica super functions for data analysis
- A data-importing interface for uploading data or merging datasets from many data sources: databases, Excel, text files, etc. When importing from databases, the user can create and continuously update a selectable and editable list of SQL commands. When importing from Excel, the user can preview any of the spreadsheets in the workbook and define the desired region of interest to be imported.
- Spreadsheet-like interface for data transformation visualization and manipulation (calculate new fields, summarize data, query data, sort, etc.). Defined procedures and equations can be saved as analysis templates for future use in different datasets.
- Several analytics applications to calculate and plot data summaries, as defined by levels of the selected categorical variables. Data summaries can be represented as cross-tabs of any of the following formats: bar charts, Pareto plots, box and whisker charts, confidence intervals, and line plots. Other analyses include histograms, scatter plots, statistical control charts, hypothesis tests, probability plots, goodness of fit tests, and distribution charts, among others. The software also contains a module specialized in determining and plotting associations found in one or more analysis variables (market basket analysis).
"BEST Viewpoints is the most robust data visualization and analysis product I have ever seen."
Biomedical Software Engineer
Clinical Research Management
"BEST Viewpoints has been very useful for my daily data analysis work. It has helped me use my time more
working with complex datasets from different sources. The software definitely has the capability of creating different
kinds of analysis and reports."
Techno Plastics Industries
About the Developer
Ariel Sepúlveda has a BSIE and ME in industrial engineering from the University of Puerto Rico and a PhD in operations
research from Virginia Tech. Currently, Ariel is the president and founder of Pronto Analytics Inc., an organization dedicated
to assisting other companies with their data analysis needs.
Pronto Analytics created BEST Viewpoints to provide customers with
data analysis software that is powerful and flexible enough to solve the most challenging analytic needs found in
real life situations. Sepúlveda has also created several other applications for similar purposes to solve clients' data
collection and analysis needs.
BEST Viewpoints is developed and supported by Pronto Analytics Inc.
Pronto Analytics Inc.
Ariel Sepúlveda, PhD
President, Pronto Analytics Inc.
BEST Viewpoints 8 requires Mathematica 7 or 8, Mathematica Player Pro 7, or Wolfram Player Pro 8 and is available for Windows,
Mac OS X, and Linux.