MathCode C++ 1.4
Rapid Development of Production-Quality Code
MathCode C++ compiles your Mathematica functions into
highly efficient and readable C++ code.
Mathematica with MathCode provides a
platform for rapid development of production quality code for heavy
simulations and other expensive computations.
The automatic code generation of
MathCode is also a safeguard against the typing errors and associated
bugs encountered when using conventional methods for prototyping and
- Highlights ways to speed up Mathematica code, which results
in faster analysis and increased productivity.
- Using the powerful Mathematica environment and generating
C++ code with MathCode C++ reduces development time
- Being able to export Mathematica functions to end users
- Generates standalone C++ code from Mathematica code,
optionally connected via MathLink
- Compiles complex arithmetic operations, complex functions
and trigonometric functions for complex numbers and arrays.
- Compiles Fourier
- Supports complex data types and arrays of complex numbers.
- Supports g++ on Linux and Mac OS X and Visual C++ 2008 and 2010 on Windows.
- MathCode C++ is an excellent tool for expanding Mathematica
from a prototyping environment into a software
development environment. Developers can quickly produce prototype
software components and algorithms in Mathematica and then
automatically translate those into production code
using MathCode C++. This shortens development time and
increases code quality while still resulting in human-readable
and maintainable software.
- MathCode C++ can also be beneficial for extending
the Mathematica environment with self-developed or custom C/C++
code by providing an easy-to-use MathLink-based interface to
such software components. Users can then seamlessly call functions
created in this manner from within Mathematica.
- MathCode C++ can speed up Mathematica
code by compiling it into C++ and thereafter calling it from
within Mathematica. Some examples increase speed by
a factor of 1000.
- MathCode C++ benefits anyone doing serious software
development using Mathematica by removing the tedious and
error-prone work of manually translating prototype code into
C++. MathCode C++ produces readable, efficient C++ code that
can then be used alone or integrated into larger software systems. The
efficient compilation also gives convenient and transparent direct
benefits to computation speed by using the MathLink
This package comes with printed and electronic documentation.
MathCode C++ is developed and supported by Wolfram MathCore AB.
MathCode C++ 1.4.6 requires Mathematica 7, 8, or 9 and is available for Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8), Linux (32-bit and 64-bit), and Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8 (Intel processors only). MathCode C++ 1.4.7 requires Mathematica 7, 8, or 9 and is available for Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.
For both versions, a C++ compiler (CygWin gcc or VS2008 or VS2010 on Windows; gcc on Linux or MacOSX) is also required.
MathCode C++ is © 2014 Wolfram MathCore AB—A Wolfram Research Company