TSi ProPac 3.3
Control System Design and Multibody Dynamics
TSi ProPac is an integrated, enhanced version of TSi
Dynamics and TSi Controls. The TSi ProPac
package enables you to do the following.
- Build plant models: Generate explicit, fully nonlinear,
symbolic models for robots, automobiles, trucks, tanks, undersea
vehicles, aircraft, spacecraft, and more. Include flexible bodies,
discontinuous friction, backlash, and impact.
- Create simulations: Simulate in Mathematica or
generate optimized C code that defines a plant module.
- Obtain linear models: Generate linear models at specified
equilibria or create parameter-dependent families of linear models.
- Design linear controls: Use classical or modern
linear-control design methods.
- Design nonlinear controls: Employ dynamic inversion,
nonlinear output regulation, and variable structure control.
- Design adaptive controls: Design adaptive regulators and
tracking controllers via input-output linearization or backstepping.
- Implement controllers: Generate optimized C code that
defines a control module. Use it for simulation or to create a
real-time DSP implementation.
Developed and supported by Techno-Sciences, Inc.
11750 Beltsville Drive, 3rd Floor
Beltsville, MD 20705
TSi ProPac 3.3 requires Mathematica 6.