High-Impact Adaptive Visualization
Mathematica 6 dramatically redefines the world of desktop visualization, providing for the first time complete automation of the process of creating high-fidelity high-impact 2D, 3D and dynamic visualizations of functions and data. Based on major new computational geometric methods developed at Wolfram Research, Mathematica 6 uses the unique architecture of Mathematica to automate every aspect of the visualization pipeline, from analysis to sampling, feature detection, aesthetic choice and final rendering.
- 25+ new core visualization types and 50+ new general visualization options.
- Completely uniform scalable support for arbitrary structured and unstructured data.
- Automatic adaptive sampling for arbitrary functions, equations and inequalities.
- Full support for adaptive contour and region plotting in 2D and 3D.
- Support for arbitrary overlay meshes, clipping regions and color functions.
- Automatic handling of multiple functions and multiple datasets.
- Full integration with dynamic annotation and interface capabilities.
- Export to all major 2D and 3D raster, vector and animated formats.