Learn Mathematica or advance your expertise with high-level resources, from tutorials to videos and online training, specifically curated for research and industry professionals. Not you? Choose a different path »
Videos and Screencasts
Focused videos show you how to start using Mathematica immediately.
- Creating an Application in 60 Seconds »
- Visualize Anything in Mathematica »
- Elementary Programming in Mathematica »
- Getting the Right Answers in Numerical Computation »
- gridMathematica: Harnessing the Parallel Power of Mathematica »
- An Introduction to Wolfram Workbench »
Tutorials provide in-depth instruction on using Mathematica and how it pertains to your work.
Simple, step-by-step instructions answer your questions about solving specific problems in Mathematica.
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Thousands of free, ready-to-use models let you visualize tough concepts and shed new light on cutting edge ideas in research.
Wolfram Training Education Courses
Learn from quick start and in-depth courses on demand or register for scheduled live courses.
Learn how to apply Mathematica in your field with books by experts in science, engineering, social sciences, and more.
Mathematica Cookbook »
- Multisector Growth Models: Theory and Applications »
Terry L Roe, Rodney B.W. Smith, D. Sirin Saracoglu
- GIS and Spatial Analysis for the Social Sciences, Coding, Mapping and Modeling »
Robert Nash Parker, Emily K. Asencio
- Biochemical Thermodynamics: Applications of Mathematica »
Robert A. Alberty
- The Art of Modeling in Science and Engineering with Mathematica, Second Edition »
Diran Basmadjian, Ramin Farnood