Geometry Expressions 3.2
An Interactive Symbolic Geometry Companion to Mathematica
- Constraint-based symbolic geometry
- Sketch-based user interface
- Full animation
- Locus and envelope computation
- Symbolic computation of parameters such as distance, angle, area,
coordinates, slope, and radius
- Symbolic computation of implicit and explicit equations for loci
- Native Mathematica and MathML export capabilities
- Import Mathematica expressions using copy and paste
About the Developer
Saltire Software was founded in 1989 as a spin-off from Tektronix
Computer Research Lab. Its award-winning Analytix product line
features constraint-based mechanism design, synthesis, and
analysis. Saltire has since developed mathematical software for
leading calculator companies, and a category-leading optimization
package for the floor-covering industry.
Geometry Expressions has been expanded to include mechanics functionality in Saltire's latest release, Mechanical Expressions.
Geometry Expressions is developed and supported by Saltire Software.
12700 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, Oregon 97223
Geometry Expressions 3.2 is available for Windows and requires Mathematica 6 or greater.
Geometry Expressions is © 2010–2015 Saltire Software.
Note: Contact the developer for trial information.