Note: Mathematica Player is a legacy product and is no longer available for download. You can open Mathematica Notebooks in Wolfram CDF Player.
Wolfram Mathematica Player Family Terms and Conditions of Use
: Wolfram Research, Inc., 100 Trade Center Drive, Champaign, IL 61820-7237, USA.
: The individual or organization obtaining or using the .nbp
File. If You agree to these terms on behalf of an organization, You represent to WRI that You are authorized to accept these terms on the organization's behalf.
: All author-created information (such as data files, demonstrations, written text, computer software, music, audio files, photographs, videos, or other images) included in a Mathematica Notebook.
: Mathematica-generated interactive notebooks converted through a WRI product or service.
.nbp File Use
Your license to use .nbp
Files is restricted to use with WRI products and is further confined to the following purposes:
- Educational purposes in a not-for-profit, educational institution; or
- Distributing publicly accessible or published content; or
- Demonstration purposes, including at commercial or governmental organizations.
The following uses of .nbp
Files are prohibited:
- Selling the file or including the file in a commercial service.
- Distributing the file under a cost-recovery scheme (via interdepartmental billing) within an organization.
In Your use of .nbp
Files You understand that:
- All Content which You may have access to through Your use of this file is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. WRI does not verify, endorse, or claim ownership of any such Content.
- The Content may be protected by intellectual property rights.
- You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on this file unless You have received appropriate permission to do so.
- You may be exposed to Content that You may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable, or that contains computer viruses or malicious code, and that You use and access this file at Your own risk.